How to Decorate Your Kitchen
The kitchen is the place par excellence where the members of a family, they find themselves in the evening after a day spent outside the home. A place where the housewife prepares his dishes that will taste then the other members of the household. A site which we will explain every detail in depth to understand what will be the kitchen suits your needs.
To find the origins of the kitchen have to go far back. Since ancient times, prehistoric humans had the need to cook the food just that at that time did not possess the ability to make a kitchen as befitted. With the advent of Greek and Roman art, began to be designed the first places where people came to eat.
It has always been an important place where the family gathers at noon or in the evening. At first, the pieces that composed it were few. It was formed by the wood stove, the work plan and several cabinets for storing pots and pans. Over the years, the kitchen and the ages began to change as well as importance in furnishing the house. The era in which the kitchens began to assume their appearance, it was at the turn of the 700 and 800. It was a place where women were sometimes refugees to do the job of peeling potatoes, or prepare food for rich aristocrats who were to serve. In 900 houses, began to have some real kitchen furniture very similar to those we use nowadays. The only drawback is that were fed with wood.
Nowadays, those who work in the kitchen, it is no longer considered to be of low stature, but rather appreciated because it fails to prepare tasty dishes. Over the years, also took on the characteristics and types. The finishes have become increasingly important, and the kitchens you can find them in stores in different models. The material is strengthened more and more, this to withstand the shocks and wear of its use. The costs of kitchens vary according to its features. Prices may vary by up to $1,500 to $15,000.
Important Features Of Kitchen Decorate
Buying a kitchen, the first thing you need to notice its practicality. And ‘in fact, fact a very important feature that must possess. The structure of a kitchen, it is generally composed of the following elements:
- Backrests: would the rear part of the kitchen? This kind of detail can be decorated is that simple, as you wish. It can be made with different materials such as beech, walnut, laminate, or even if you feel like it.
- Hanging: they help to make up the kitchen as you like. Sometimes when we need vertical space, then you have to use high wall units and capacious. They, in fact, exploit the height of the room, in order to recover precious space. If you wish, instead a kitchen that is aesthetically pleasing, then you can use the horizontal wall units, which allow a composition of the kitchen very elegant. And finally, there are the kitchens consist of both vertical wall and both those horizontal.
- Bases: they can be of different sizes. There are also bases with plinth, suspended base or bases on sight.
- Hinges: are those components which are an interface between the various elements of the kitchen.
- Floors: are very important because they are the basis on which you work when you prepare to eat. These components can be made of marble, granite or however, other types of material.
- Drawers and baskets: is a fundamental element of the kitchen, the place where the cutlery store, Simply store your rags to use when cooking? The baskets, however, those elements are removable from the structure of the kitchen. Comfortable because they are usually confined space in which to deposit bottles or small boxes containing food.
- Columns: are those elements that are usually positioned appliances? They can also be designed to be a Pantry, where you keep the pots or eat.
The kitchen, too, can be electric or gas. The kitchens can be built with different materials, and different types of finishing. They are divided between classic and modern kitchens. The Classic has an antique style furniture and are characterized by special details. Usually were built with solid wood that can be cherry, walnut or spruce. They are the most resistant and for this reason their cost can be up to a figure very remarkable. With classic kitchens are sure that they will last in the passage of time.
The modern kitchen is born in recent years. His style is fresher, with more vibrant colors. You can choose from various colors: green, orange, blue, red, etc. You have to decide which color is reflected on your person. Modern kitchens are usually built with plywood and metal details. They are also durable, and every year that goes by the architects who designs are always looking for new ways to please her more and more.
The kitchens also differ in modular and not. With fitted kitchen, you can decide how your will be structured. Assume that instead of a door, there is another drawer and so forth. Decide, that instead of a brand of appliances, there will be a better. Lately, kitchens are designed in a country style, professional or even in miniature. The country kitchens refer to the American cowboy style. Particularly, characteristics, have as chairs and benches are made of wood. The professional kitchens are for those people who are in the kitchen every day for work. Those who prepare dishes for wise people who will enjoy their delicacies. Remain the miniature kitchens, kitchens or custom-made, for people who want a kitchen according to their needs. With this, last type can decide what pieces fit, and what is the length of your kitchen so that it will fit inside the space where you want to insert.